6.06.2005

Jennifer Wilbanks, Runaway Bride or Candidate for One of the Lousiest Excuses for a Human Being

I just heard - not willingly - the tape of her confession to FBI agents. She wasn't even pretending to be upset as she said, "Oh, it was so difficult. See, I'm anal and I had to get a manicure and a pedicure and I had to have the most perfect wedding because that's what everyone thought I should have because I'm so special. And then I had to shop for gifts but the store didn't have a really good selection and I couldn't get these gifts after the wedding because I'm anal like that."

I wish her fiance would turn the Runaway Bride into the Runover Bride. I'm sure that for Jennifer, 9/11 didn't happen because, you know, it wasn't all about her and what she could have.

Her family must be just oh so proud of her. Mid 30s with the depth of a nine-year-old and the boobs of.. a woman who needs to work on something other than her bust line. Yes, she's been so upset and repentant over her behavior that she couldn't pay all the costs of the search for her because she needed more plastic surgery. And she still looks like a dipshit Fruit Loop.

Want to bet she's Republican? I'll bet my Necco wafers on it.