2.27.2005

Middle East Mess

A shoulder and neck that have me screaming in pain (I'm the world's worst sleeper - I wake up twisted like a pretzel) are about the only thing making me hesitate in posting a longer thread about concern that certain factions may be behind the Israeli bombing (besides the usual suspects) and the blaming of Syria for it. Listen to news this morning, and it sure sounds like Syria could be hit momentarily, and with those linking Syria and Iran together, a foreshadowing of what is to come.

Israel (not the whole of the people, but powerful forces within the country) really wants us to take out Syria and Iran so I'm afraid I don't put it beyond certain factions to try to force an emergency that the neo-cons here will exploit in getting a kill-happy Administration to act.