12.15.2004

Judith Regan: Stunningly Attractive

Did you notice that all accounts of Bernie Kerik's mad love trysts refer to publisher and former Faux Snooze sleeze Judith Regan that way?

Gee, did she write that herself? I mean, she's not unattractive, but stunningly? I'm only stunned that someone would say stunningly. As I believe Roger Ailes pointed out on his blog (and my apologies if it was actually the General or someone else), when Regan did the show on Faux, the camera lens was three inches deep with Vaseline which usually means you're not quite up to sharp focus. That was a few years' back.

And from what I can tell, Bernie hasn't been all that choosy. A couple of reports yesterday indicated that his second marriage may have started before his first one was legally terminated. And then to find out today that the love nest overlooked Ground Zero and had been used as a rest spot by 9-11 emergency workers just seemed to add a new level of creepy to the story. I dunno, I don't perform my most ably in bed thinking about the towers coming down. But maybe Bernie's such a stud muffin, it doesn't matter.