10.27.2004

This Can't Be Happening

Check out the book and the Web site. It's got more material on BulgeGate (the president's strange boxy-device in the jacket during each of the debates), too.

Of course the president says it's a badly tailored shirt (WH says it's a bad suit - three bad suits in fact) and I can't think of an instance when he's lied to us except for a few little, unimportant matters like:
* Saddam has WMD
* Saddam is tied to Osama
* We'll get Osama dead or alive (followed by, "Sammy WHO?")
* There will be no draft (until November 3rd)
* I'm a uniter not a divider
* God wants me here
* We're all safer
* gynecologists need to go back to the job of "lovin' those women"
* the Iraq war will pay for itself
* the economy's great
* my Medicare initiative will help seniors

(and I could keep going for a few weeks)