8.11.2004

Victoria (Gag) Gotti

I've really got to learn to keep the remote control handy so I can turn off crap like Victoria Gotti on Leno just now.

For a woman who insists that all Italian women are cultured and stunning (and I agree, so very many are), she instead comes off as the cheapest trash dressed in the most expensive clothing, plastic surgery, and other enhancements possible. She tells us one of her sons is going to Harvard Law School. Great trick. Usually, a high school student must go to a 4-year college first.

Mickey Kaus is a better writer than Victoria Gotti, and I wouldn't use Mickey Kaus' prose to protect myself from rain OR Al Qaeda.

Man, I hope this broad (and I don't think I've ever used that term before for another woman) disappears from the scene quickly. She's so low class that she makes Paris Hilton look smart (although neither get an award for "natural").