8.21.2004

Michele Malkin: "I'm an Idiot. No. Wait. I'm a Fool. Or Am I Both?"

Yesterday, I posted about Malkin saying that perhaps Kerry shot himself so he could leave Vietnam early and how Keith Olbermann said, "she made a fool out of herself."

Well Malkin cried foul, saying it was improper for Olbermann to call her an idiot. But he didn't.

Unfortunately, Malkin gets all of her "facts" this straight.

I wonder if someday Michele and her buddy, Ann Coulter, will come out of the closet, announce they're lovers and that their gay marriage is planned for the Rose Garden of the White (and oh, they do mean WHITE) House. They should get Jerry Falwell to officiate, have Grover Norquist and Karl Rove give away the brides, and Rush Limbaugh provide "color" commentary during the honeymoon.

"Oh sweet mystery of love at last I've found you...."