3.17.2004

Sick and Tired

I'm just sick, tired, and angry over how we get lied to. Colin Powell now has to end his remarks by saying, "That's the truth" because he has to know his credibility is somewhere deep in the sewer system and he's the best in this particular bunch.

Cheney's continual lies in speeches, Rumsfeld on TV on Sunday, Bush and McClellan this week talking about John Kerry - it's like being caught in this web where nothing but terrible lies are told and you feel threatened unless you're willing to say, "I believe!"

I won't even raise the issue of Condi Rice, whose extremely careful and halting manner of speech and the sheer look on her face tell you that nothing remotely like the truth ever passes her lips.

And not a single one of these folks has ever even considered that they have any accountability to anyone on anything.

Yes, I suppose you could say I'm incensed. Insert tired grin here.