3.20.2004

David Frum Gets Gored

I tend not to have a very high opinion of WH functionary and former Bush speechwriter David Frum, from the moment his wife sent out Emails telling everyone he was the "mastermind" behind the "axis of evil" trademark Bush offered up to everything he's done since, up to and including writing a book with the Fat Old Prince of Darkness, Richard Perle (I mean, you could typecast him as the Devil Incarnate believably anywhere).

But last night, on Real Time with Bill Maher, Gore Vidal was wiping up the floor with Frum and doing a bang-up job to boot. Frum is one of the chief apologists for the Bush Administration and he always comes off like, "Please, I'm one of the few Jews these fat white so-called Christian politicians like. Believe what I'm telling you so that I can continue to orbit their planets, please!!!!"