5.30.2006

Problems, Problems, and Paucity of Posts

Sorry that I've been offline during the holiday weekend. I have a problem with my communication system that doesn't look like I can resolve it quickly so I need to change communication entries, something that's hard to do right now because my expenses are going into preparing my house for sale.

Someone who sent email over the weekend suggested I post a note here, and ask for small donations (if 15 people gave $20 or 20 gave $15, for example, I could go with a new communication system). This isn't a big plea, but without it, I'll probably be unable to post much for at least the next 4-6 weeks.

IF - and that's IF - you have a few dollars and want to keep the blog going, you can use the Amazon Honor System tip jar I set up but never used before or go to paypal.com where they will direct you in how to send money. My paypal ID is katejchase@cut-to-the-chase.net.

One way or another, I'll see you folks again soon.