4.11.2006

So Why the Hell Was the Reaction - Thunderous Boos - to Cheney Today Suppressed?

All day long, I've seen all these folks coming in on a search that pulled up my note last year about Cheney (and Bush before him) booed as they threw out the first ball at the start of baseball season. But when I was watching today's event on the news, I always saw Cheney with NO sound track whatsoever.

Now I know why the searches and why the no sound track: because Cheney was met with far MORE negative reaction today than last year. Fox News killed the audio during the live airing, but CNN and MSNBC where I saw it replayed just ran no audio with it to hide the fact that he was greeted with jeers. Never did the folks working the desk mention one goddamned thing about it while I watched either.

Makes you wonder what else they spin... like we don't know.