2.06.2006

Offline Appeal

Hi folks:

I come to you hat in hand, and embarrassed.

I've got a handful of issues that can all be resolved when someone pays me, but it looks like that may be weeks more. Namely, I've got a dead phone line with an ice-severed cable leading up to it, two dead computers and a third about to die, which means no computer, no access (except for 20 mile trips to the public library).

So, if you've ever been tempted to drop a few dollars to help sustain a blog, now would be an opportune time. As soon as I get the funds, one way or another, I will return. In the meantime, it will be hit or miss as I can get here.

If you want to donate to the blog fund, my paypal address is katejchase@cut-to-the-chase.net. I would not suggest sending me email, however, because it is too difficult to access everything via public computer.