2.12.2006

Answering Email Including About the Appeal

Since my email is still a bit... uh.. non-functional, let me respond to a few emails here.

First, no, that was no joke in comments about John Bolton being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. There is always a loon somewhere willing to nominate a Bushie.

Second, yes, I am aware that former VP candidate John Edwards is in Vermont for an anti-poverty conference. I'm just too poor to attend. ;)

Third, Olympics? Sorry, I don't watch sports. :>

I also did not catch Tanya Hardin's miracle Hollywood makeover, Sheryl Crowe's breakup with the "energy enhanced" Lance Armstrong (Texas boys feel obligated and privileged to cheat), or the actual cartoon that spawned the Mohammed protests. I did catch O'Reilly once this week, however, and I'm still wretching because of it.

Fourth, no, my emergency situation that resulted in my appeal is not resolved. I was able to cobble together a temporary line but it's running over snow and negative temps so I do not expect it to last more than a day. I could be back offline by Monday but.. who knows...

Four people were very generous of their time, their hopes, and their finances, and it is appreciated. Hopefully, all four have received notes.

If you have money - and please do not try to give if your straits are as dire as mine - and want to donate, there is Paypal.com (address: katejchase@cut-to-the-chase.net) and my Amazon honor box on the lower right sidebar. Doing so will help keep another independent voice speaking. Thank you.