12.30.2005

PCKate

Some of you may remember me as "PCKate", my online managerial persona on major online technical communities on AOL, MSN, and ZDNet.

Well, PCKate will be resurrected, although not - at least yet - tied to an external community. PCKate.com is already up but it's right now got old content from another site in place because I can't yet edit the current contents.

I'll let you know when it's up. It will include a blog where people can ask Windows based and PC hardware questions, we'll have a weekly chat, there will be articles, and links to other material.

Don't get all excited and wet yourself or anything. I know I won't (hey, it's like 2 degrees here, it's hard to get excited about anything except a hot draft up my panties; sadly, the last time that happened was when the dog got curious about me wearing a skirt and it wasn't even my dog but his girlfriend, Gimli, from next door - how's that for a long-winded description noone, including myself needed?).