12.06.2005

Now They Eat Brent Scowcroft

Brent Scocroft, Bush I's Dick Cheney, is being pillaried because he's speaking up - and has been - about this administration's egregious behavior. Telling in his most recent missives are remarks indicating that he has known and respected Cheney for a very long time, but he does not know this Cheney.

I don't think anyone does, except perhaps Cheney's equally perverted, mean spirited, tyrannical wife... the only possible top to a Dick bottom.

So Cheney's put out the word now - widely used as a talking point - that ol Brent is senile.

What class!

Mind you, we've heard for sometime that Brent largely only speaks up when Bush I - who feels totally ignored by Sonny Boy to the point where he does love-nuts with Bill Clinton - thinks Bush II is fucking up beyond all comprehension.

I'm starting to like Brent a hell of a lot more now than I did during Bush I's term. But I can never forgive Bush I and Babs for turning Georgie Porgie loose upon the world. They knew better than anyone that Bush II was the world's grandest fuck-up short of Joey Buttafuocco (there's a stinky blast from a sordid past).