5.21.2005

10 Things I Haven't Done

Tagging on to Amanda of Pandagon who tags on to Roxanne of Rox Populi, here's my list of 10 (of the hundreds of thousands) things I haven't done:

  1. Written the great American novel (yet!)
  2. Watched Survivor, The Apprentice, Fear Factor, or even Desperate Housewives (while I don't respect myself as much as I should, I don't actively try to disrespect my intelligence)
  3. Taken or stayed in a job where I had to lie, cheat, steal, or do harm
  4. Assumed that my brand of religion was better than someone else's
  5. Gone to Florida when I didn't have to do so
  6. Read Hal Lindsey, L. Ron Hubbard, or (for that matter) a romance novel
  7. Voted for or against someone just because of their political party
  8. Taken money in exchange for my opinion or ethics
  9. Had sex in an airplane (chiefly, I just want to get OFF THE DAMNED PLANE even before I get on it, and even before 9/11)
  10. Had children (I raised my younger brother; that was enough)