7.14.2006

$@%*!!! I Missed Bastille Day!

Why didn't anyone tell me?

I didn't put up my Bastille Day day or decorate it!

I failed to put out my basket so the Bastille Day Bunny could fill it with french fries and forgot to hide French Toast in the lawn for the Bastille Day toast roll.

I never got to Wal-Mart to buy great cheapo presents like the "official French ticklers of Jeff Gannon's GOP!" or real French w(h)ine made in Indiana (which the Dept of Homeland (In)Security tells us is the major terrorist target and not LA, NY OR Washington, DC, btw) or French flags manufactured by Chinese political prisons!

There's no Bastille Day turkey roasting in my oven (although this turkey is roasting in 90+ degree heat at her keyboard) and no Bastille Day stockings hung over my fireplace (unless you count my damp nylons hanging in the laundry room).

But I'm sure Karlo remembered! Right, Karlo? Uh... Karlo??? Wait, I'm sure he's busy shooting off bottle rockets to commemmorate Bastille Day.