9.21.2006

Say Hello to

Vermont Woman, with a nod to Odum of Green Mountain Daily for a point to a publication I knew not about (if there's a Vermont Man, I haven't heard of it).

Specifically, Odum was pointing to an interview with former Vt National Guard leader Martha Rainville who could very well win Bernie Sanders' House of Representatives' seat unless Pete Welch pulls farther ahead.

Sorry Martha: you aren't the worst of the worst, but you keep talking about a change in Washington when:

  1. I don't think having another military person in DC is any change. I want LESS military in Washington and certainly less military in government.
  2. Your ideas are recycled, like the Vermont health care initiative.
  3. I can't help but think that for you to get to the post you held before you ran for office, you did a lot of things I probably cannot respect.