4.09.2005

I Want Wolf's Ass... and it's NOT for Sexual Purposes

How dare he say on CNN that a liberal Catholic can't be a good Catholic while Bob Novak as a conservative is a good Catholic.

Why yes, Wolf Blitzer! Only Good Catholics commit an act of treason in outing a CIA operative. Only great Catholics sit on "Capitol Gang" and "Crossfire" and look down their patrician noses at the "uninspired" people who don't earn a half million or more a year just printing swill as fact. Oh yeah, and only great Catholics are on the government paycheck for what they write. Someone please take a look at that great Catholic's (Novak's) finances.

    Come here, Wolfie. I want to clip your balls. With your political reporting, it's clear you're not using them and they are sooooooo getting in the way.
This reasoning of Wolfie's reminds me of the local priest when I was about 13 explaining that only males can be great Catholics. Why not women? Because women tempt men in evil ways and every woman holds within her the "sin of Eve" and "the betrayal of her better, her man."

Having eaten from the tree of knowledge myself a few times, I'd say the food's pretty good. Have some, Wolf.