1.01.2004

Professional Request

Hi folks-
I'm in the process of researching the practice of obtaining prescriptions through online vendors as part of a book proposal I'm putting together.
As part of this, I would like to speak with anyone with experience on any aspect of this issue, including but not limited to:

* patients seeking online drugs for pain control, for cheaper alternatives to US prices, for convenience, etc.
* caregivers
* physicians and pharmacists
* parents who have discovered their kids are ordering drugs online
* drug treatment professionals concerned about potentially easier access to drugs that could be abused
* regulators trying to control the proliferation of drugs ordered outside the usual means

Before I finish the proposal, I want to make certain I've got a full grasp of the situation from many different perspectives.

All responses will be considered confidential, and thanks. Contact me here.